Merchandise is located in our warehouse in Aurora, IL.
If your item(s) are in stock, they can be picked up same day at our warehouse.
You may request that items be transferred from the warehouse to our Lombard or Chicago showroom location. Please allow 3-5 days for this service.
2805 Duke Parkway, Aurora IL - Showroom and Warehouse
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am - 4:30 pm
222 West Roosevelt Rd. Lombard – Showroom
Monday-Saturday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
For Future Pickup:
We can hold your purchased items for 14 calendar days. After 14 days, though your items may still be available, we no longer guarantee immediate availability; your order may fall into a back order status.
All customers who've placed their order via telephone must present a government-issued photo ID and the credit card used to make the purchase when picking up at any location. The original purchaser must pick up all phone orders.
Order Deliveries (currently unavailable)
BSO and its own delivery team offer three delivery service levels for addresses within 50 miles from the Aurora warehouse.
- $85 Curbside or Exterior Threshold Delivery: curbside, exterior of a threshold (if raining or snowing), garage, or loading dock. Not available for business addresses.
- $135 Inside Placement: to the 1st or 2nd floor via staircase or use of a freight elevator, if available.
- $155 Inside Placement Plus: 3rd floor staircase delivery.
Delivery services not offered: unpacking, assembly, basement delivery, removal of old furnishings, debris removal, free delivery.
This policy supersedes any verbal commitment made by any BSO employee.
A BSO sales associate will assist with scheduling a delivery date. 12-48 hours prior to the delivery date, the customer will be contacted with a 2-to-3-hour arrival window; he/she should be available at the delivery address to accept the order during this entire period. BSO is unable to accommodate delivery time/time-of-day requests with the exception of freight elevator reservations. On the day of delivery, the BSO delivery driver will place a courtesy call when en route.
Delivery Order Modifications:
Changes to items purchased or an order cancellation within 48 hours of a scheduled delivery incurs a 30% handling fee based on merchandise subtotal. If the delivery drivers depart and are en route, the base delivery fee of $85 is no longer refundable in the event of a cancellation or reschedule request.
Preparing for Delivery: Fitting Furniture in Your Space
- The customer is responsible for moving all existing furniture, decor, fixtures, and any other objects that would otherwise impede or prevent BSO delivery drivers’ ability to safely and effectively deliver the new furniture.
- The customer must measure their space, including doorways, hallways, and any other areas through which their new furniture must pass during delivery. Should BSO delivery drivers not bring any portion of the order into a home or interior during an Inside Delivery service, the customer may choose one of the following options:
- Downgrade to Curbside Delivery. Credit will be issued for the cost difference between service levels.
- Refuse delivery. Store credit for the item(s) refused will be issued but this is ineligible for refund.
After arrival, the BSO delivery drivers will allow up to 15 minutes for the customer to meet them. Should no one be present within 15 minutes of BSO driver arrival, the drivers will proceed with their route and an $85 attempt charge will apply before a delivery attempt for a later date will be scheduled. Should the customer choose to cancel their purchase, the 30% handling fee will apply, based on the merchandise subtotal.
The individual accepting the delivery will be asked to sign at the time of delivery, indicating he/she has accepted the items on the order in good condition. This person should perform a visual inspection of the external packaging and is encouraged to refuse delivery of any cartons that appear to be damaged externally. BSO delivery drivers are not able to wait for all cartons to be opened and internal contents inspected, but the external inspection should be performed. Deliveries must be accepted by and signed for by an adult. For orders placed or paid for over the phone, only the original purchaser may accept delivery and an ID & CC visual check is required.
Damaged Items, Incorrect Items, Missing Items, Missing Parts:
Should a customer discover a damaged or defective product after opening/assembling a delivered product or find that a wrong item was received, notify a BSO salesperson within the 14-day warranty period following the delivery date. Photos of damage or defect may be requested and the salesperson will schedule an additional delivery date at no additional charge to remedy the issue. BSO may or may not require a return of the damaged or defective item(s). At the discretion of BSO management, small parts may instead be shipped via FedEx.
Regretfully, BSO is unable to provide any unoffered services due to damage, defect, human error. This includes (but is not limited to) a refund of the delivery fee/free delivery, out-of-zone or next day delivery, and product assembly.
Delivery fees are non-refundable once the service has been performed. This also applies once the delivery truck has departed for the day’s deliveries but prior to arrival at your delivery address.